Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Know my Personality...

Today, I got bored of work and not in a good mood to work ...When I am in to such a situation I used to some crazy things. Today I wanted to give a Personality test. So I just googled for "Personality Test" and clicked on the very first link which says "Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology".

It had about 72 question and I took nearly 15 mins to complete the test. I think I should not have taken this much time and I do not know how accurate the result could be.

It predicted that my personality type is ENFP - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving or in other words "An Idealist Champion".

Here are some interesting links about my personality type,

http://www.personalityzone.com/group/career-zone/view/temperament/champion.html

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html

http://typelogic.com/enfp.html

For people don't care to read all these urls , ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum.


I am not sure whether it is worth to take this test . Though I am not 100% convinced with my personality type definition I would say you can give it a go...& do update me with your personality type.

With Luv,
The Idealist Champion

4 comments:

களப்பிரர் - jp said...

I also tried... ENTJ nu solluthu !! onnum sariya padala !! any way, you gave me a good idea, what to do tomorrow in office !!

James said...

ஆஹா.. அது சரி... நீங்க உங்க manager ட்ட மாட்டிகிட்டா அதுக்கு நான் பொறுப்பு இல்ல...

தருமி said...

போட்டுப் பார்த்துருவோம்...

James said...

அது மட்டும் போதாது சார்...உங்க personality என்னன்னு கண்டிப்பா சொல்லிட்டு போங்க...